We provide a wide array of accounting and bookkeeping services and related processes to include:
- Maintenance of Cash and Bank Books
- Bank reconciliations
- Sales ledger maintenance
- Sales invoicing
- Issuing of periodical customer statements
- Debt Collection
- Purchase ledger maintenance
- Purchase ledger payments
- Control account reconciliations
- Nominal ledger maintenance
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly or annual Management Account
- Cash flow statements
- Management reporting
- Analytical review of reports
- Business Valuation Services
- Preparation of abbreviated or full year end financial statements in compliance with local legislation
We can provide information in the set up and conducting of business in Gibraltar and can offer guidance into establishing an entity and dealing with its employees.
We can offer assistance during all the stages of the process to ensure a smooth establishment of operations.
We also provide advice to business owners and companies how they can achieve greater budgetary control and identify key performance indicators (KPIs) that will help them maximise their company's potential.
- Budgetary control
- Identification of Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Preparation and submission of Vacancy and Contract (Terms of Engagement) forms at the Employment Service
- Cheque or online transfer payments of wages & salaries
- Preparation of weekly/monthly/yearly reports
- Monthly PAYE (Pay as you earn) and Social Insurance statutory returns
We offer a comprehensive, efficient and cost-effective Payroll service which provides our client that piece of mind they require that all aspects of their Payroll is being well looked after by our team of dedicated individuals.
Our services in this area includes the following:
- Monthly payment of PAYE and Social Insurance deductions to local Authorities
- Journal reports of nominal ledger
- Preparation and submission of Termination forms at the Employment Service
- Extraction and completion of Income Tax office annual returns
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports including survey for Government Statistics office