Security and Confidence with Fiduciary Services
AMS Company Management Limited is authorised by the Financial Services Commission
in Gibraltar and provides company formation and management services.
Our aim is to provide our clients with the utmost security and confidence that they demand when dealing with their requests and aim to provide the most efficient service in a cost effective manner. We dedicate time for our clients and their needs, and provide them with tailor made structures to suit their business activities. We also guarantee our clients total confidentiality and ensure that your company is compliant with all local obligations.
AMS Company Management has many years of experience in company administration in Gibraltar.
Our team will ensure that you receive the very highest service for your company.
Our services include:
- Company incorporation
- Provision of registered office facilities
- Company management
- Dealing with the company’s statutory filings.
- Preparing shareholder and director resolutions
- Advising on the legal procedures for meetings, resolutions and reorganisations
- Preparation of company statutory documentation as and when needed.
- Obtaining statutory extracts if required
- Notarisation of documents
- Issuance and transfer of shares.
- Appointment, resignation, removal and additions of directors.
- Fiduciary services.
- Preparations of company accounts.
- Character references for each individual; these references are to be provided by a competent source (bank, law firm or an accountancy firm).
- Certified true copies of passport or identity cards of each individual; Certification of these documents must be provided by a competent source (bank, law firm or an accountancy firm).
- Completion of “Know Your Customer” form.
Due Diligence in Gibraltar
For individuals perceived to present a low risk, our firm can satisfy the minimum Know Your Customer (KYC) documentation requirements by requesting the following documentation.
These documents apply to all directors, shareholders and beneficial owners and is further extended to cover anyone holding a Power of Attorney.
- Original or certified true copy of Utility Bill confirming the address of the individual. Certification of these documents must be provided by a competent source (bank, law firm or an accountancy firm).
- Disclosure of the source of wealth or earnings of each individual
- Disclosure of the intended company’s activities
We reserve the right to request further and more detailed documentation should we consider the level of risk to be assessed as high.